Hip-Hop.Ru - Центральный сайт о Хип Хоп культуре в Рунете

Rap, MCing (зарубежный)
  Hip-Hop.Ru Форум Пользователи Социальные группы Сообщения за день Баня Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 17 июля 2007, 18:15
Домашняя страница LastFm Отправить сообщение для SAOPP с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение через twitter для SAOPP
  #2851 (ПС)
-Цитата от sickdog Посмотреть сообщение
бля.... диск фхуеть просто, я таких оооочень давно невидел. жесть бля! бери быстрей евро или ЮС, арт ворк заябись
Шо значит бери быстрей ниасилил? Эта пиратка бралась за 2 недели до выхода а оригинал был куплен 28 марта через 6 дней после офрелиза 23 марта. А весной взял нашу лицензию полицезреть, что там на корвах.

Street Platoon - Animal Factory ft. Sick Jacken
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 17 июля 2007, 21:36
Домашняя страница LastFm Отправить сообщение для SAOPP с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение через twitter для SAOPP
  #2852 (ПС)
Немного предистории:
-
A native of East Los Angeles, Nino Brown knows the pulse of the city and its streets and has encapsulated this by putting it all down in rhythms, beats and words. Nino has been a force within the industry and is an all-pro at performing, writing and producing. His self-titled, solo debut was one of the most anticipated albums in the Latin Rap market and recently dropped in 2005. His first single, “Eye Candy” featuring Baby Bash, is already a National hit and is on its way up the charts.

Nino’s next project to drop is titled “Judgment Day” which introduces super group M.I.A. Nino teams up with Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm and Slowpain of Old Town Mafia fame. Collectively they have sold over 500,000 units. The skills of these three veterans compliment each other to create a sound and style like no other in the Rap game. “Judgment Day” is tentatively scheduled for release the first quarter of 2006. This busy schedule is nothing new. Nino’s been involved with all aspects since he started in the rap game.

In 1995, Nino Brown hosted his own late night radio show, “The Hype Radio Show” on a formidable Los Angeles radio station. There, he featured underground, street talent and gave up-and-comers a shot in one of the top markets of the nation. For more than a year, Nino highlighted this talent, all the while working on his career in the same forum.

1995 was a memorable year for Nino Brown as he teamed up with Frost to co-write and perform on the Billboard hit, “Eastside Rendezvous” on the Ruthless/Relativity label. The single raced up the urban charts and became a nationally recognizable hit. Nino Brown’s signature baritone rap immediately became distinguishable. He soon found himself touring with Frost throughout the US and Japan for the remainder of 1995 and 1996.

Besides writing his own music, Nino Brown has continuously racked in the writing credits for projects with Frost, Mellow Man Ace, Lighter Shade of Brown and Above the Law. He was also featured with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre on the remix of “Little Ghetto Boy” that was produced by Tony G in 1997.

In 1999, the infamous group G-Fellas was formed, which included Slowpain and A.L.T. and released their first CD, “Crime Stories” on an independent label. Together with Slowpain, Nino Brown and the G-Fellas saw the second release ”Gangsters 4 Life” shoot up the independent charts and hit the top 15 in 2001.

Nino Brown’s joints have also been heard on the big screen in two major Hollywood productions. In 1996, Nino Brown wrote the title track “City of Angels” for the Miramax box-office blockbuster film “The Crow: City of Angels” starring the late Brandon Lee. Also in 1996, Nino Brown wrote and performed the track, “Money, Power and Women” for the Artisan release of “The Substitute” starring Tom Berenger.

His raw observations of his surroundings coupled with his deep vocals set Nino Brown apart from his peers. His illustrious writing, producing and performing career stems from his eternal passion for music, which he describes as his “oxygen for which he can not breathe without.”
А через часик аплоад...

Mexicans In Action - Just Can't Make It Right
SA4L
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 17 июля 2007, 22:11
Домашняя страница ВКонтакте Instagram LastFm
  #2853 (ПС)
Сенкс за клип!

кошак - Welcome to the Family
SA4L
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 17 июля 2007, 22:16
  #2854 (ПС)
-Цитата от SAOPP Посмотреть сообщение
Вот кстати, не мог ожидать, просил пассажира привести пиратку пока не появились лицензионки, стремнова-то конечно, поражаюсь собсно людям до сих пор...
да уж, арт ворк дикий)) А я тогда был просто трахнут учебой и поэтому как-то очень легко дождался появления родного диска, даже не заметил как время прошло от релиза до появления лицензии, ибо не до музла было

Undisputed Truth (O.G. Version) ft. Sick Jacken, Crow & Cynic
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 17 июля 2007, 22:49
  #2855 (ПС)
Mexicans In Action - M.I.A. - слушать очень внимательно!

SA4L
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 02:47
  #2856 (ПС)
а у меня он давно есть: ровно абсолютно отношусь... выбивается этот проект слишком из семьи.
а тебе нравится что ли?

Последний раз редактировалось KrossTie, 18 июля 2007 в 02:58.
Rapper by Design
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 04:12
ВКонтакте
  #2857 (ПС)
Cypress в музее марихуаны в Амстердаме

...весь в абстракции...
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 05:03
MySpace
  #2858 (ПС)
че-то прочитал последние посты. даже страницы, не догнал....ответьте мне на пару вопросов..

Что у Сайпресов выходит новый альбом?
И вообще чем они занимаются, относительно творчества (сольные проекты, совместные и т.п.)

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 08:10
Домашняя страница Отправить сообщение для sickdog с помощью MSN
  #2859 (ПС)

хз, даже на форуме псаихо рилма писали что хуиня этот колектив... даже незнаю качать или нет

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 08:15
  #2860 (ПС)
-Цитата от GaBass Посмотреть сообщение
че-то прочитал последние посты. даже страницы, не догнал....ответьте мне на пару вопросов..

Что у Сайпресов выходит новый альбом?
И вообще чем они занимаются, относительно творчества (сольные проекты, совместные и т.п.)

да выходит, пишут в конце этого года, но без середины 2008 думаю нестоит ждать.

занимаються много чем... но невсё интересно... на данный момент ждём маггз вс джекен, бирил может всётаки свою батву выпустит в конце лета, сен тоже чёто делает, мож сх10 новый выидет, хз.

5вер , больше нет про них там чегонибуть ?

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 09:32
  #2861 (ПС)
наконецто блять! а то уже надоело дать! кул! но с другой стороны ничё нового, опять воду мутят... а про то что вернёться дюк к микрафону или нет можно было и больше и конкретней сказать...

кароч читаем и ждём 2ой части!

Latinabeatz recently conducted an exclusive two part interview with one of Los Angeles' most respected underground Hip-Hop emcees, Big Duke of The legendary Psycho Realm. In this first part Duke speaks about when he first heard the devastating news he was going to be paralyzed, If he will ever be able to hit the mic again, and his successfull running of his website and clothing line.

I want to thank you for taking the time to answer this questions for all your fans, first thing everyone wants to know is how you are doing?

Duke:
No problem. I'm doing real good. My vocals are getting stronger. Right now I'm mostly working on getting my business straight with the music and merchandise.

When you got shot back in 1998 it left you paralyzed. What went through your head when you were told the devastating news?

Duke:
Actually, when they told me that I wasn't gonna be able to walk and talk anymore, they had me on so many drugs that it didn't register in my head right away. They tell me that there's a big possibility that I might regain movement someday, but they didn't know when. They don't understand how someone that caught a bullet to the neck and had their main artery severed can still be alive today. There was literally a fountain of blood shooting out of my fucken neck. They also told us that I wouldn't make it past that night, but I'm still here.

What motivated you to keep strong and not let your physical state keep you down? and what advice would you give people in your situation?

Duke:
Family and friends kept me from feeling down when this first happened. When I had the strength and I was able to think clearly, being involved with our music helped keep me occupied and not get stuck thinking about the situation that I'm in. Right now, I'm looking out for my girls and making sure that they're good keeps me strong and motivated to do everything that I'm doing. Our fans and soldiers also keep me strong and focused. I don't have time to feel down and depressed, they won't let me. And I also would never do that to them.

People in my situation should find something to do: a job, write a book, travel, to keep themselves occupied. If they just sit there thinking about their physical condition and get all sad and depressed, they'll start contemplating suicide. I know it's hard but, get over it and keep living life.

What is your perspective on life now that you have a second chance?

Duke:
I have a few regrets. I regret not taking advantage of all the traveling that I did, missed opportunities to see other cities and countries. I always thought that I’d be back. If you get the chance to travel and see the world, do it! Don't sit at the hotel room and getting drunk and high all day.

A lot of fans at the time and to this present day were not only shocked but concerned for your well being, what does their support mean to you? Duke:
Our fans and soldiers are a big part of the reason why I make music. They keep me strong and focused, and motivated to do everything that I'm doing right now.

How does it feel to have hundreds and thousands of dedicated fans aka soldiers from London, South America, Europe, Asia, literally all over the world?

Duke:
It feels good to know that people understand what we say in our music, and that people world-wide can relate to our lyrics. The loyalty that they have for us is almost rare for groups in the industry. Usually, fans seem to follow whatever artists the radio drills into their heads. Our soldiers are down with us since the first time they hear us and stay down with us.

I interviewed your brother Sick Jacken a couple years ago, and he mentioned that he didn't want to continue with another Psycho Realm album without you, but you insisted he put out War Story Book 2. Why was it important for you to have that album come out?

Big Duke and Sick Jacken of the Psycho Realm by Sal Rojas

Duke:
I wanted to put A War Story Book 2 out because we put hard work into it, and because it was the second part to the A War Story Book 1 album. I didn't want the Psycho Realm name to die out like that. I knew that he could handle finishing the rest of the album, which is what he would've expected from me if he went down. I also figured that the album would make our Sick Symphonies label look that much stronger.

One of the most frequently asked questions is if we will ever hear you on a track again or do another album with Sick Jacken, possibly A War Story Book 3, How would you answer that?

Duke:
People keep asking me that, too. I don't like saying that I’ll be rocking the mic again, but if you know the way that I think and the way that I feel about making music, you already know what has to happen. There won’t be a Book 3, everybody's jumping on that war shit. Like I said before, my voice is getting stronger.

Psycho Realm really does have a very faithful and loyal army of fans. I don't think anyone has the dedicated fan base that you guys do, especially without the mainstream promo, What about your music do you think appeals to people so much?

Duke:
People can relate to us because of the mood that our music puts them in. We make mood music. We tailor our lyrics to every track because different tracks give off different vibes. That's why people world-wide can feel our music, even if they don't fully understand the words. Moods are universal.

You run the PsychoRealmOnline.com website, what can psychos find on there?

Duke:
You can find information about everything that Psycho Realm is doing, pictures, videos, music, our forums and online store. The look and content of PsychoRealmOnline.com is being changed as we speak, so check back regularly.

Psycho Realm shirts/sweaters are hugely popular, what sizes do you carry and is there plans to introduce new designs? and for all the lady soldiers, any new gear coming out?

Duke:
We have a lot of new designs coming, especially for our soldadas. We have the Sick Army design coming out this month for our female soldiers. It looks dope. Be on the lookout for it.

What about stickers, car decals, bandanas, flags, posters?

Duke:
All kinds of merchandise is coming. Were coming out with new shirts and accessories every month...

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 09:35
  #2862 (ПС)
old skul pics... бля за такую рубашку как у дюка можно даже душу продать! ахуенно!

Фотографии:
(69.2 Кбайт / 55 просм.)
(40.8 Кбайт / 53 просм.)

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 11:20
  #2863 (ПС)
Big Duke still livin'. Надеюсь, что хотя бы один трек появится, где можно будет услышать Большого Сайко.

Mexicans In Action - Waitin' All My Life
I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 11:33
  #2864 (ПС)
ливинг анд барыжинк маикос анд фуфаикос .

а вобщето я гдето постил выше вроде про РМГ, что ф 2008 испанский альбом сикждека и товарища дюка. вотъ, хз.

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 11:43
  #2865 (ПС)
Да ты знаешь про то, что spanish album from PR dropped out coming soon с начала 2003 слух... но йоба медведя, 2008, фхуеть!(?)

Mexicans In Action - U Son Of A Bitch
новый пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 13:47
  #2866 (ПС)
Mexicans In Action - M.I.A.

да..никогда не думал что джэкен с такой лажой запишется..редкостное..

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 14:15
  #2867 (ПС)
Да ты знаешь про то, что spanish album from PR dropped out coming soon с начала 2003 слух... но йоба медведя, 2008, фхуеть!(?)

ну это да, 2003 и всётакое, но вот заявление про 2008 было даже не от джека вроде, а ктото из РМГ ляпнул (вроде, а то лень страницы листать). так что очень может быть что ф 2008. вот только испанскии сцуконах меня бесит

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 15:18
  #2868 (ПС)
OT: SAOPP у вас там чёто йобнуло серьёзно? по тв у нас говорили чт песдец серьёзно.. а как оно на самом деле?

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 16:31
  #2869 (ПС)
Спрашивай своего отца - я тут причём? Ну а вообще Юкрейн ю ноу....

Shyheim - Still There
tha boulevard warrior
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 16:39
  #2870 (ПС)
-Цитата от sickdog Посмотреть сообщение
хз, даже на форуме псаихо рилма писали что хуиня этот колектив... даже незнаю качать или нет
На фанки уже давно написали отзывы, в том числе и я... Отстой какой он есть, слушать там нечего. По звучанию - нигга-мэйнстрим.

Psycho Seguel - Soldado
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 16:45
  #2871 (ПС)
Ну у нас в совке всё так, "нигга-мэйнстрим" и хлеборезки...

Shyheim - I Declare War
fuck love
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 17:24
  #2872 (ПС)
просветите не просвещенного - чего это за херь? какое отношение это имеет к SA Family?

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 июля 2007, 17:31
  #2873 (ПС)
-Цитата от BoneZ Посмотреть сообщение
просветите не просвещенного - чего это за херь? какое отношение это имеет к SA Family?
а почитать выше?

d3x
новый пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 19 июля 2007, 00:05
  #2874 (ПС)
может и было тут неипу Factory 81 - Insaine in the brain , (альтернатива, не рап) пиздатый к слову ремейк от пиздатой некогда комманды(rip brothers) .сцылко из поиска первая попавшаеся . по теме сайперсов - заебли они вола ебать (сена конечно жалко ,но с наркотой оно всегда так оборачиваеться в итоге), хотя и не жду я ни чего хорошего от нового альбома (разжирели,опопсели в погоне за зелеными бумажками-какашками). но бля какж хочеться от маггса олд скульного (нового) шыта послушать . вот, кидайте камни мне похуй .

SA4L
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 19 июля 2007, 01:33
  #2875 (ПС)
ты неадекватен, рули отсюда

Закрытая тема
Тэги темы: sx-10, soul assasins, sen dog, psycho realm, house of pain, funkdoobiest, dj muggs, cypress hill, b-real