05. What Would You Do!? feat. Freeway & Cassidy
06. Make A Movie (Interlude) feat. DJ Khaled
07. Bam Bam feat. Red Cafe, Termanology & Mims
08. G Shit (Showoff Mix) feat. Uncle Murder, Sev-One, Termanology & Jadakiss
09. Back Against The Wall feat. Cormega & Royce 5'9
10. Hardcore (So You Wanna Be) feat. Reks & Termanology
11. No Mistakes Allowed feat. Doug E. Fresh, Tony Touch, Scram Jones & Esoteric
12. Clinton Sparks Interlude
13. Punch Out feat. Big Shug (of Gangstarr Foundation)
14. The Good Life (Give It Up) feat. M.O.P.
15. Big Dreamers feat. Reks
16. No Holding Back feat. AZ & Cormega
17. Got Me Goin’ (Hip Hop) feat. Slum Village & Granite State
18. Time To Say Goodbye feat. Evidence & Alchemist
19. It's Over Now feat. Termanology & A.G. (of D.I.T.C.)
20. Talk To Me feat. Jon Hope, Reks & Skyzoo
21. Did What We Had To Do feat. KRS-One, Large Professor & L Da Headtoucha

DJ Statik Selektah has gone from behind the turntables to behind the boards, producing his entire debut album Spell My Name Right. After creating a buzz in the Mixtape game by collaborating with major emcees such as Nas and G Unit, Statik decided to further his position in the hip-hop game by producing an album packed with exclusive tracks from some of hip-hop’s best talent. This album will unquestionably make everyone “Stop Look and Listen!”, as the first song on the album states with help from Styles P, Termanology, and the legendary Q-tip of A Tribe Called Quest. Earlier this month mixtapes and mixshow radio everywhere starting playing the lead single, “Express Yourself 08” featuring Talib Kweli, Consequence and Termanology, a tribute to NWA’s classic, but with an east coast spin. The “Express Yourself” video is scheduled to hit cable-TV and the internet this October. Spell My Name Right: The Album features a number of first time collaborations, most notably Cassidy and Freeway’s “What Would You Do.” RoyceDa 5’9 & Cormega team up on “Back Against the Wall”, and Red Café, Term, and Mims come together on the soon to be club banger “Bam Bam”, taking Sister Nancy’s classic and adding bass heavy synths for a 2008 feel. DJ Premier sets off the album with his co-sign, introducing the world to Showoff Records, Selektah’s label. The intro also features Statik’s long time collaborator Termanology, who also appears on 6 other songs. Breaking down the wide selection of MCs featured on Spell My Name Right, Term warns of what’s to come on the album. It all goes down over a Premo-Influenced Beat that reminds the listener of the feel-good boom bap sound that is lacking in today’s Rap Music.