ЕБУPROФЕН
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 января 2009, 08:04
ВКонтакте Отправить сообщение через twitter для Олег Клипарт
  #225 (ПС)
The BEST Tupac album ever

Me Against the World

Тупак

March 14, 1995

Tupac Shakur's 4th album "Me against the World" released in 1995, is arguably the illest rap album ever. When Hiphops most loved, most controversial legendary MC dropped this album, he showcased to the world more than ever his intellectual and poetic ability. The media liked to portray him as a violent thug, but in truth it was never like that, first and foremost Tupac was a musician with a message for the world, who never held back from displaying emotion whether it be anger, love, sadness etc, even if it meant he was going to be hated for it. Every track on this album is nice, some of my favourites (among many) include "Me against the World", "So Many Tears" and "Dear Mama" one of the realest tracks Pac ever wrote. Pac seemed to know that death was in his cards, and he gives indication of this on some of the tracks, throughout this album. Music on this album covers many different topics and many different emotions, as one person wrote "If there's a facet of the human experience that's left uncovered on this release, I can't think of it". It wasnt just Pacs lyrics, beats, versatility or production that made him the best, it was that real raw emotion, he put into his works that made him Hiphops most loved. "Me against the World" is one of the best albums of the 90s, essential for anyone who loves good music.

скачать сэмплер [послушать] Треклист
Interscope Records
  • 1Intro

Тупак

• 2If I Die 2Night

Тупак

• 3Me Against The World

Тупак

• 4So Many Tears

Тупак

• 5Temptations

Тупак