Тема: Drake [Canada]
Показать сообщение отдельно
Kov$H
Евгений Ваганович
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 13 марта 2010, 08:23
Домашняя страница Отправить сообщение через twitter для Kov$H
  #108 (ПС)
Here's some details about Drake's highly anticipated debut album Thank Me Later. Via Sohh:
1) There's a song on the disc called "Fireworks" that has the greatest beat ever. Drake has this sidekick producer called 40, and he's talented. I met him as well this afternoon and he's also a good kid. He's about to be very, very busy. "Fireworks" has a hook on it courtesy of Kings of Leon. It's catchy.
2) There is a Kanye West-produced track on the album that comes with a story. The track was made by Kanye for Beyonce, but Drake really wanted it so he wrote her a handwritten letter asking if he could use it. She read it and thought it was sweet and e-mailed him to give her permission. It's a great track.
3) There's a Jay-Z/Drake track that he played for us - minus Jay's verse. Jay-Z doesn't let anyone hear his stuff before it comes out. Drake claims it is the greatest verse Jay's ever done.
4) I think the final track on the album is called "Thank Me Now" or something. He played us a recorded verse then did another one live and it was one of the best. Really cool.
5) He sings on a bunch of tracks on the album.
6) This Saturday Drake will be in L.A. doing a track with Dr. Dre and Eminem.
7) Yes, there is a Timbaland beat on the album."