Показать сообщение отдельно
SAOPP
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 27 января 2013, 12:37
Домашняя страница LastFm Отправить сообщение для SAOPP с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение через twitter для SAOPP
  #141 (ПС)
-
“So, I went in the studio with them, and did the remix. Then I called B, because all the remixes I would get, I would call B to get B-Real on it, because I thought it was good for us, and at the same time, he’s my best friend. So I called him in to spit on that, and fuck, it was dope.
Выдержка из рассказа про ремикс для Бестиков.

Добавлено через 20 минут 10 секунд
-
“The hard thing for it, though, was performing it. Because the record is so slow. And our shows, and the songs on the first two albums, are so hyped. I have about ten or eleven songs still from those Temples of Boom sessions. I’m going to release them one time, and call it The Lost Temples. I don’t know when, I will eventually. People get mad at me for not just giving them away on the Internet, calling me names. But I want to put them out the right way.
Блять I think I cum.

Добавлено через 30 минут 29 секунд
-
“I wish it never happened, because I’m a huge Cube fan, and still am. He’s one of the greatest of all-time. I think if that didn’t happen, we could’ve done so much more together. But looking back, we were young, dumb, hotheads. Everything is aggression. First reaction is anger and aggression, instead of thinking about it, and sitting back, like, ‘Let’s try to win this war instead of trying to fight every battle,’ which is what we were doing at that time.
Ахуенно, не раз об этом думали с Псом, на самом деле, если составить топ 10 самых бестолковых, точнее абсолютно "ненужных" бифов с точки зрения творчества обеих сторон, этот будет на первом месте.

Добавлено через 35 минут 48 секунд
Невероятное в общем действо, на одном дыхании, очень интересно. Наконец-то проснулись.