Показать сообщение отдельно
Галинвагин
в Бане
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 13 марта 2015, 00:59
ВКонтакте
  #200 (ПС)
Читал эту историю на одной из зарубежных имидж-борд пару лет назад, ради чего было разводить этот фарс? держите оригинал:

"3 weeks lying in Ulyanovsk Psychiatric Hospital. Karamzin after prolonged depression and suicide attempts. If someone something interesting - you can ask your questions.
I have to say, my office was relatively calm, really fucked that rush to the walls, hear voices and see themselves Napoleons - was not, 60% of patients - alcoholics and drug addicts, who went on this basis, has been largely 50-60 and look they are homeless, plus 10-15 people quiet schizophrenics varying degrees fucked, or those who simply sleep 24 hours a day, or those who walk like zombies along the corridor and in a low voice poryat all garbage. It was still a few people who were waiting for forensic examination, the man got about 5 for the same reason that I do this, or got a concussion, with stuttering, post-traumatic disorders, and another 15-20 people Pizdyuk conscripts who were referred from the recruiting office. Pizdyuk been fucked as much as can be fucked 16letnyaya youth, and they seemed more the inadequacy of schizo.
Fed by shit existent, goodbye been banned, you can only transfer peredachki, grilles on the windows, closing the door there is only one - the one that leads from the department on the street, in the push and shower doors are not closed, in a push booths not, so this is a common cause of when you sit and srёsh, on a nearby toilet anyone srёt, another toilet pissing somebody, at the sink brushing her teeth in front of any draftee and still standing at the window and smokes 10 people.
Phones could only those who lay there for over a month, and conscripts. But my phone too, for some reason, does not take away, dick knows why, maybe forgotten. True persuasion was not enough with him - Durkee was out of town and there caught the very cocks. Books to read to him only. Charge could have one outlet for all branch near where ever grazed recruits, charge their geyfony and tablets.
All in the department were 60-70 people, 6 chambers for 12-14 people. Light at night left on the corridor and dull muted lamplight in the House, such as a night light. We have it with a cloth curtain. Lights out at 21.00, the rise at 5.30, but in fact it was possible to sleep at least until lunch, although in general the whole day, if you are, of course, you can go to sleep when all the racket and talk.
Do not treat it totally does, psychologists / psychiatrists / therapists were not taken in the morning antidepressants, antipsychotics for lunch before going to bed to sleep Phenazepamum, and 5 times did dropper, that's all treatments. Particularly became better not returned from Durkee with the same feeling that got there, he added, is that lack of understanding, Nahuas there was generally go to bed, pills and drip I could make myself at home.
What else to tell?
With cigarettes was wild deficit, it was necessary to hide that they and you have a right to learn to speak firmly and clearly "went the fuck" when you ask Curve because zaebut bride as toastmaster. Usually it looks like this - you are going to smoke, smoking room was right in the office, at the end of the corridor near the window, so all the procuration office was on the edge, well, smoking could be a jerk. You dostaёsh touch from his pocket a cigarette that no one slept, how much you have in stock, lights, just the smell of a person accumulates 5 and asked to "smoke?" "Leave?", "Give me a cigarette!", All shlёsh fuck, was finishing up bull, you throw it in the bucket, and not passing, and second, in this bucket bull rush to find these 5 people climb all over each other's elbows. If you are compassionate, can someone donate finish smoking polsigarety and then watch as her smoking for six. Almost all the loonies large burns on his fingers - because of impurity, they was finishing up the very, very end, she zhgёt their fingers, but they still smoke it.
No one in the ass do not fuck, dick, and no one who does not suck, simply because no one stands out because of drugs. Like everything. If that question."