Тема: DJ Muggs
Показать сообщение отдельно
sickdog
I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 7 апреля 2005, 14:59
Домашняя страница Отправить сообщение для sickdog с помощью MSN
  #72 (ПС)
Muggs + GZA
dolgozdannogo alboma muggs and inspecta deck nebudet a jesli i budet to her znajit kogda,no zato budet MUGGS AND GZA ,pomojemu jescio lushe! vit cto pishet muggs:

muggs
Super Moderator

Whats Going On Yall
whats good yall !! i know you been wondering whats going on wit the deck record s.a. 3 an ,,well
first up i hooked up wit deck in july an gave him tracks to wright to an sent him more to ny..we tryed to cordinate a recording scedual for the next 7 months but neither of us were free to work when the other was not saying we might or might not hook up later but it ant gonna happen now ..
but on the other hand i linked wit GZA in n.y.in october an laced him wit tracks an we been in the studio the past week recording ...we got 9 songs done an got another week of recording ...were in the lab right an been living up in hear for the last 5 days ........as for s.a.3 its all in progress ive just been wating for my label deal to be finalized we been dealing back an forth wit the contracts for 6 months now an will be singing next week ..............peace to all yall for the support an for all yall in l.a. ill be djing for gza on the 10 of april in l.a. so come check it out.....MUGGS