Показать сообщение отдельно
JOSH
[дж]
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 15 июня 2005, 10:29
Домашняя страница LastFm
  #102 (ПС)
SID, короче ты против affirmative action, понятно... Кстати, Майкл Мур чем не угодил? Ты же Буша вроде того, не очень?.. Или только потому, что ММ не голосовал вообще? (действительно, выбор был, как между вышеназванными Бабаном напитками, - что-то, правда, на сравнение 2-х партий из какой-то книжки того же Мура очень похоже, в одном ключе почти чуваки мыслят - надо было тотальную неявку в ноябре делать, вот чем тогда на самом деле думали??) Зацени, вот, по новому уже топику:

-Fuck you, and fuck your people, man. This is America, dude... Slavery?!? Get over it!..
-Nah, fuck you, nigga, I'll put you in a fucking cage, bitch, how'd you get over it?!?.. Everybody get reparations; Japanese get reparations, the Jews get reparations... And they should, they should... Everybody should get reparations. If you'd been enslaved, and somebody made mad money off you, you should get reparations. If you're a whore, you should be gettin' paid for how many times they fucked you, you know what I mean?.. We be acting like we're pimps in the 'hood... We ain't pimpin' NOTHING. Go see who owns all them big record labels, go see who gives the motherfucker the chain... It's like that Chris Rock shit, he'd be like, "Shaq is rich, but the man that signs his check is wealthy", you know what I mean?.. Shit is real, son.. And when I turn on BET and MTV, I-..I sometimes get offended at their portrayal of the 'hood... They think the ghetto's some fucking candyland where people just be walking thru it, "Ah, chuuurch, crack?.. Ah-huh!.." Hello, b?!?.. Stupid niggas. I'ma tell you some 'bout the 'hood.

(Immortal Technique, интерлюдия на одном из шоу)