Показать сообщение отдельно
TematIK1
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 20 июня 2006, 21:43
  #94 (ПС)
РЕКОМЕНДУЮ ПОСМОТРЕТЬ!!!

Баттл с Бугимэном на лирикист лонже, который он слил:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVgU8Hd4uY&search=masta%20ace

Оправдания эйса:
"There was nothing for me to gain in that situation, I should have probably left it where it was at, he made the record I made the record that should have been the end of it. There was no motivation for me. I wasn’t excited about doing it. I really just felt like I was kinda roped into a situation where I had to do what I had to do whether I was prepared to do it or not. I had to step into that arena. The only thing I would have done different is to prepare differently. As much as I’m saying nah and all of that if I was ever in the club and he ever tried to call me out or say anything ridiculous on stage it would be instant. After that situation I vowed to never be unprepared again. That was right after I finished doing my album and other than the rhymes I wrote for the album their really wasn’t nothing else in my brain so I was going off the top and going off the top is one of those hit or miss type of things. It was miss night for me and he was spitting writtens so it worked out really well for him because he was spitting rhymes he had memorized."

З.Ы. Не в тему, но кто-нибудь знает, что случилось с бугимонстрами? Прям, ностальгия пробрала.