-Цитата от Гуник
просто просматривая тему не раз спросили о различие между MK и MK XL, и мне тоже это интересно было
мож быть, кому-то пригодится :
1. Synth engine- the microKORG is based on the MS-2000 modeling engine, and the microKORG XL is based on the MMT Multi-Modeling Technology engine (RADIAS, R3). It is VERY similar to the R3's engine, and several of the preset Programs are the same. The in addition to analog modeling, DWGS waveforms, and formant synthesis, the microKORG XL can also perform VPM digital synthesis, as well as cross modulation, unison, ring mod/sync, and waveshaping.
2. Polyphony- the microKORG has 4 notes of polyphony, the microKORG XL has 8.
3. Vocoder/mic- the microKORG has an 8 band vocoder and comes with a 1'8" condenser mic, the microKORG XL's has 16 bands and comes with a metal gooseneck XLR dynamic mic.
4. Keys- the microKORG XL has a brand-new "Natural Touch" keybed. Compared to the microKORG, it has less resistance, the keys are slightly wider, and they have a longer throw. It's much easier to play fast on the microKORG XL.
5. Effects- the microKORG XL has several KAOSS-based effects, such as the grain shifter and decimator.
6. Display- microKORG has a 3-digit LED, microKORG XL has a 2-line LCD.
7. Computer interaction- the microKORG interacts with a computer only via MIDI ports, requiring an external interface. the microKORG XL interacts with its (beautiful new) editor via USB, and can act as a MIDI interface for another external device.
8. Arpeggio editing- on the microKORG, you could do it with the Program buttons. On the microKORG XL, you do it via the display/knobs.
9. Navigation- on the microKORG, every parameter is listed on the front panel. On the microKORG XL, the front panel is reserved for parameters that need to be accessed quickly for live performance. To get to the rest of the parameters, turn the function select knob to "Full Edit.
ну все какбэ в плюс XL, за сотню зеленых разницы, вот только первый пункт меня смутил по причине полного незнакомства с MS-2000 и ММТ