Показать сообщение отдельно
ZLIDEN_PISKA
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 января 2008, 04:01
  #121 (ПС)
Legendary producer, deejay and rapper Pete Rock is on the verge of releasing his sixth solo album NY's Finest on next month. With iconic catalog work with Nas, Freddie Foxxx and AZ, the Mt. Vernon-born producer has resurged recently with tracks with Jim Jones, Styles P and Ghostface Killah. On top of the new album, Pete Rock says he's out to follow the footsteps of friend and peer RZA - in film scoring.
"Anything that I am able to do professionally in music, I will pursue it. One of the things I really want to get into scoring movies," Pete told "I dibbled and dabbled in it, but I really would like to get into it in a serious way especially since I seen how RZA capitalized on the scoring thing with Kill Bill and Blade and all that. I would like to deal with action movies, superhero movies, and gangster movies.
The man who's deemed "The Chocolate Boy Wonder" elaborated on the genre that perhaps inspired his nickname. "I’m real into the superhero thing big time. I been into them since I was a kid so I would love to be part of one of them. I like a lot of the movies they’ve been making and they’ve been coming out with a lot of them lately so I’m really gung ho about getting into it now."
NY's Finest features Jim Jones, Raekwon and Redman.