Показать сообщение отдельно
kormega
kormega
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 18 марта 2008, 09:31
  #317 (ПС)
Artist: AZ Title: Undeniable b/w Fire Label: Fast Life/Koch Records

Even though "Undeniable" is ostensibly the A-side of this digital single the Nottz produced "Fire" beckons me to sing its praises first. The sped up soul sample in the background may be a Kanye West and RZA trademark, but if you're going to imitate you might as well copy the best in the biz. By lacing it with multiple layers of music, a staccato background sound like a SID chiptune and a pounding bass Nottz takes the style and makes it all his own. AZ's lyrics over the beat take that instrumental to a whole 'nother level of FIRE. "Reel to reel, I'm still that deal/Still, king of the hill nigga Chilly Chill/Still, hot wheels, chicks in high heels/Make some fly shit, I simply got skills." That's not to shit on "Undeniable," which has a fly beat and smooth crooning for the crossover steez. Chris Classic brags that AZ is "rollin' down the block pushin' somethin' you ain't never seen" on the hook - or maybe he's talking about himself - perhaps both. Either way both sides are a fresh reminder that he's dropping a new album in early April and I'm already looking forward to it.

рэпревьюз о первом сингле хорошая идея кстати синглы освещать