under_meth
under meth
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 15 апреля 2008, 15:06
LastFm Отправить сообщение через twitter для under_meth
  #707 (ПС)
не помню, выкладывали или нет, но все же:

Class B - Upset EP (2008)

-
If you know Class B you might know he's one fifth of Forgotten Lores, one half of The BeatMachine Bandits and one of the three founders of CoxButter. If you don't know him, well now you know.
And it's propably best if we tell you about our third releas in his own words: "Few years ago I had the idea of making an album where I'd get one beat from every producer I'm friends with and wanted to work with. This was around 2003 when we in FL were finishing our debut, Týndi Hlekkurinn. A few beats here, a song there, and I kept writing and trying to get better ideas for songs in between dealing with the every day shit. Since the start of this process I've been drifting from country to country, jobplace to jobplace and in and out of school. The songs on Upset EP are the offspring of these travels, written and recorded in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and at home in good'ole Reykjavik (and maybe some other places, I can't remember). But somehow the idea of getting one beat from each producer didn't work out and I ended up in Intro's home studio in Copenhagen where I asked him to finish the EP with me. Which he did, fortunately, otherwise I'd propably still be sitting on these tracks..."
очень очень очень сильная ипиха

Фотографии:
(170.7 Кбайт / 202 просм.)