Показать сообщение отдельно
SAOPP
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 25 апреля 2008, 16:26
Домашняя страница LastFm Отправить сообщение для SAOPP с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение через twitter для SAOPP
  #710 (ПС)
Небольшая выдержка:

Making a quick run to Dallas for a gig TONIGHT if you’re in the Dallas/Fort Worth area try and come down ….Edgefest Pre-Show PartyGlass CactusGaylord Texan HotelGrapevine, TXP.S.I have been informed that yes indeed Willie Nelson has Laid down some vocals and a few guitar licks on “My Medicine” I have been called in to do a new mix of it early next week …. It was a gas to write a country inspired song for Snoop to blow everyones mind but to actually have Willie Nelson singing my lyrics and playing along with my music is kind of and awesome thought. He has long been one of my favorite artists and a living Legend. I have not yet heard it as of yet but I will update you guys as soon as I get back in the Lab with the song . Oh yeah for the people who read the SA blog I have not been replaced by Willie on the track. From what I’ve been told he sings one of the verses with Snoop . My the track will remain as I originally cut it just with the addition of Willie.

Фотографии:
(73.4 Кбайт / 52 просм.)

LoDeck - Body Drop ft. Bashton & Saj Superme