чужое лицо
Bon à interner
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 17 июля 2009, 15:01
ВКонтакте
  #1140 (ПС)
-Цитата от Radio Посмотреть сообщение
бамшот :

-
To be honest, Jus Allah is a Faggot, he was raped as a child andthe lyrics in his music his silent cry for help. And after all the shithe talked about "Esoteric", "Jedimind', and Chuck Wilson he proves thatwithout them he is nothing and he is desperate and thats why he wentback to sucking them off. For a couple of bucks. Plus all thatEmp/skateboarder music they do now is a disgrace to hip-hop. He was alot better when he would fake his Cali accent, it was a good Warcloudimpression. He heard the "Holocaust" on "The Swarm" he bit the styleand ran with it. Then he has the nerve to come out of his cum drinkerand disrespect the great king "Holocaust" who gave illigitamete birthto Jus Allah the half retarded, homosexual,test tube baby/rape victim.He talks shit in his interviews but he still wont dare approach me onthe mic. "False Godz" and his "Eather" and he continues to dishonorhis own self knowing i burnt him as he hangs his head in shame. So"lower your gaze" when you see me bitch!!! And when I see you i'm gonnamake you tongue kiss my tech and slap the dog shit outta you. Holocaustand I agreed that if Jus Allah and Jedi Mind Tricks got back togetherthat we would make a dis track and end their emo-skateboard careers soplease stop putting out garbage and his bitch ass snuck into Boston todo that show! Homo! False God!!
Чтото бамжат на говно прям весь исходит как будто это его изнасиловали в детстве и судя по всему к этому каким то хуем был причастен, так сердито поливаемый им дерьмом, Джас Аллах
и как будто это у него он стиль стянул, а не у Холокоста, которому по всей видимости вообще фиолетово на эту высосаную из пальца разборку и он сам даже не знает зачем писал дисс в силу увлечения наркотой различной тяжести