Тема: Философия
Показать сообщение отдельно
Александр Хлапов
Law of One
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 23 февраля 2013, 21:15
Домашняя страница Отправить сообщение для Александр Хлапов с помощью MSN
  #3988 (ПС)
Пока вы этого не испытали,вы никогда близко не сможете представить что такое быть в центре ума вселенной.
У Пелевина -это книга "Чапаев и Пустота"

The visuals were getting too strange. I say something along the lines of “It’s like an instant psychosis.” Scenes like a slideshow begin appearing. The most detailed, alive, and REAL metaphysical pictures I have ever seen. No human brain should even be able to contain this amount of information.

Soon, what is left is an extremely white, bright, shimmering light. Like I was in the largest, most surreal and beautiful but empty room ever. I was no longer in a body, I couldn’t comprehend what a body is or where I came from. Even what I was, or how I am. The only thing left was what I consider … my soul.

Just a single point of consciousness in the REAL, the TRUE sea of creation. I had returned home to pure being. Every single sensory thought or experience, all merged into one giant, never-ending cosmic entity. Soon I began seeing a multitude of universes.

Any possibilities, occurrences, past and future, and right now, were all going on simultaneously in front of me. I began to see hundreds of different individuals’ points of view, out of their eyes.

Suddenly everything feels perfect, pure, awe-inspiring, truly completing. I am nothing, yet everything all at once.

Upon death, I will return to what I was before – a true wave in the continuous sea of existence. We are all yet another facet of the same all-inclusive, infinite entity.

I probably began coming down when I realized I was alive again.

В УРАЛе купаемся уже как бесконечность.

Многие тебе скажут,что когда происходит креационный процесс,он идет через тебя,а не из тебя,ты как инструмент в руках создателя,огромное число писателей,поэтов и других людей могут это подтвердить,креатив льется на бумагу через тебя,как вода по трубе.