Чувствую! 60 81.08%
Дермо! 14 18.92%
Результаты подробней
Всего проголосовало: 74 пользователей. Вы еще не голосовали в этом опросе
Страница 2 из 14: 12345678912 Последняя »
активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 14 января 2006, 11:43
  #26 (ПС)
Kstati on vse sam na etom albome delal ("Tear Yo Club Down") i production, i scratches itd

Nu, i kak vsegda v takih sluchyah interview iz Murder Dog, pravda staroe:

Interview with Project Pat by David Friedman

Let's talk about your new album, "Mista Don't Play," coming out Feb. 13 on Loud Records. Is it true that it's more gangsta sounding than your older work?

On the straight tip, it's more gangsta. It's harder than the last one. It's more bass, more robbin', more killin'. 'Ghetty Green' was more on a laid back gangsta-type tip.

On "Ghetty Green" you had cameos by Noreaga, Juvenile, Krayzie Bone and the Hot Boys. Are there a lot of special guests on "Mista Don't Play"?

No, no, no, no. On that one, there were some guys I wanted to work with, but on this one, it was about the money. Because you could sell 300,000, and if you ain't got to pay nobody, then the cheese is coming straight to you. You're gonna get paid. So I just took a gamble and I said, 'I'm my own man anyway. I could have my own. But the first album we had a lot of love and there were a lot of folks just messing with us and it was cool.

So you think this time around, without all the guests, fans will get a

better feel for your work as a solo artist?

I feel like they got a feel for Project Pat on the first album. Like I said, the features on the first album, that's just love - people we knew. On this one here, I could have done the same thing. But I said, 'No, I'm just gonna do this myself.'

Were you surprised when "Ghetty Green" sold more than 212,000 copies?

When I seen that it did what it did, and how I felt, really it was cool. I was a first-time artist coming out. It did well, but then, you know, I was looking at it like it could have sold more. They had a lot of people on there that, at the time, were very hot. But promoting plays a big part in the rap game. That's the main thing. You've got to have a good marketing thing going. And I just feel that the first album wasn't promoted right.

How would you explain the southern rap style to hip-hop fans who aren't already accustomed to it?

You know, the south has got different styles. I'm gonna break it down to you. Memphis doesn't sound like Atlanta, and Atlanta doesn't sound like Memphis. And Atlanta don't sound like Miami, and Memphis doesn't sound like Miami. The only thing that the south has that's a similarity is the up-tempo. But our sounds are totally different. A Memphis-type sound, it's more scary music or some real fancy bass. And some wild-type, medium laid-back type. It's part of the club scene. That's mainly what's going on down in Memphis.

What was it like growing up in Memphis for you and your younger brother, Juicy "J" of Three 6 Mafia?

Man, we didn't have nothing. You're talking about sleeping on the floor with coats, windows busted out, no heat working. It wasn't a big apartment.

What kind of things did you get into to get by?

You did what you could. We might break in a friend's house, eat they food, take a couple of they CDs. You might take a couple yams, just maintain and get by. But I never got up there with heavy drugdealing or nothing like that.

Is it true that you were the last Hypnotize Minds rapper to break away from the street life?

Yeah, because I was locked up. And when they got signed and went gold with the first album they came out with on Relativity, I was just getting out. I never thought it would get as big as it did, but I said, 'It's a blessing from God.' 'Cause we could have gone a different route, you know? Somebody could have been dead or locked up for a long time.

What did you have to go to jail for 2 years for?

It was aggravated robbery. It ain't nothing that I'm proud of, 'cause don't nobody want to go to prison. But I think it was good for me because it gave me a chance to sit down and learn myself so I can know my skills. Sometimes you've got to come out of an environment and sit yourself down and think about what you really want to do. Because life is real and you can die out here. A lot of people think it's cool, man, but the street life is not the life for a person - for anybody. White, black ... you can die. And once you dead, you ain't got nothing.

Even though you're pretty new as a solo act, you're gaining fans with every album you sell. How do you feel about kids looking up to you as a role model?

I mean, it's good to have a role model, but it's not good to go down the same road that the model went down. You don't need to go play the same role he played. If that's the case, look at me now; don't look at me then. I have been in situations where a lot of people I called back in the neighborhood when I was locked up - a lot of young dudes would be around and some of my partners was liking it. And I was explaining to them that this isn't a good place for nobody. This is nothing to look up to. But if that's the case, so be it if I am a role model or whatever. But if somebody comes to me, I'm gonna tell them something real. I ain't gonna tell them to come out here and sell some dope and go in this gang and that gang. I'm gonna be real.

You even managed to write some lyrics while you were in lock down, right?

I wrote the song 'Ghetty Green' when I was locked up. 'Ghetty Green' was a true story.

What are some of your favorite tracks on "Mista Don't Play"?

On the new one? Man, I like them all. I like the song 'We Can Get Gangsta,' which is a true story. And I've got a couple other little songs on there. I've got a song called 'Aggravated Robbery.' And I'm not saying I like them because that's what I like to do, but I feel them more. I like the song 'Life We Live.' That's about even though the life we live is really fucked up, some things about it - you've just got to look at the beautiful and positive and the hell with the rest. I guess I like that one the most. It's talking about my cousin who got killed.

The first single off "Mista Don't Play" is "Chickenhead," which is a parody on beauty pageants. What influenced you to write that song?

I didn't really want that to be the single, but the folks liked it. I'm an

entertainer and I'm for the people. So if the people like it, I love it.

'Chickenhead' really means, I'm saying if you lie about your business, then you're a chickenhead - saying you're gonna do something and then you don't do it. That's why I've got La Chat on the song. I feel like a guy can be a chickenhead too if he tells somebody he's gonna do something and then he don't do it. That's really the main message behind the 'Chickenhead' song. There's plenty of guys out there that are chickenheads, too.

Since you work with female rappers that include La Chat and Gangsta Boo, are you less sexist in your rhymes? Does it make you more respectful toward women?

No. I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna be positive about everybody. But as far as me laying the rap down, I speak the truth. If it's like you see it, then that's how I'm gonna say it. They would rather be like that. That's how they want it. That's really how fans want it - real. Fans don't want it sugar-coated. And we're not gonna do that. Hypnotize Minds is the type of rap company that we're not promoting nothing but the real. That's why we made the song 'Sippin' On Some Syrup' - because that's what's going on out here. We're not holding nothing back. It's freedom of speech. We just might throw something in there about Bush. I'm just being honest. That's how we do it.

I once read that money is the most important aspect of the rap game to you. Is that accurate?

Let me explain something to you. Memphis, us, Hypnotize Minds - we're not in this for the hip-hop. No way. We're not hip-hop rap. We're into the reality shit, trying to make the money shit. It ain't even about the rap; it's about the cheese. If the cheese don't flow, we lay the pens and papers down. And the drum machines will go in the car. If it ain't about no money, we don't even want to hear nothing about it. That's just being real. A lot of folks tell me I'm a rapper, but I feel that I'm not. But if that's what they want to make me, I'm for the people. It's cool. But Hypnotize Minds is not a company of rap, even though that's our business.

When you started tasting success, did you move out of North Memphis' Cypress Gardens Projects?

When I got locked up, my mama had moved already - further north. So I kind of stayed with her for a minute. And my brother was staying in East Memphis, which is a fairly good neighborhood. So that's good. I stayed out there with him. Now, I'll put it to you like this: the lifestyle that somebody lives on the northeast side of Memphis - the nice area with big mansions - that's what I always wanted to live. So that's what I'm doing now. It ain't got nothing to do with nothing. In Memphis, you can get robbed anywhere. It's very dangerous down here. I'm always strapped with three guns, so I'm gonna go anywhere that I want. 'Cause I'm my own man. And all the places where we have problems mainly is Memphis. It's love on the town, it's love in the city. But we've got a lot of animosity flowin'. But it's more love than hate.

What kind of mark do you hope to make in the rap game in the years to come?

I'm gonna be honest with you. I just want to get this money. I want to sell me some millions. I want to go into this game like Nelly and them niggas. That's what I like. He came up, he did his thing. That's what I'm looking at; that's where I'm trying to get to. Like Pac. He came out of jail and he sold five million. Man, that's love. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to get a piece of this money out here because once you do that,

you've done did it.

Do you feel even more appreciative of your success in light of the poverty and struggles you've lived through?

I stepped out of my mama's door and somebody got their brains blown out right in front of everybody. We didn't have nothing. Niggas in this town, they know. It's not like they didn't know before the rap, but they know we didn't have nothing. They see me. But you've got to watch it because it's hard here. Memphis ain't like up north. Up north, the cost of living is high; down here, the cost of living ain't high. A lot of guys down here got a lot of bad habits. Down here it's a drug scene. A lot of guys down here are on their third pile of pills, all that. You know, 90 percent of Memphis is black. It's like crabs in a bucket and that's for real. Nobody wants nobody to have nothing. Memphis don't believe in having big-time business. We've got 'em, though, but they don't understand that. Memphis is a hood, which is cool. 'Cause I've got that same mentality, too. It's just a blessing from God that we are where we're at. And that's it

OG Veteran
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 14 января 2006, 17:55
Отправить сообщение для Смокер с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Смокер с помощью Yahoo
  #27 (ПС)
Всем маменькиным сыночкам которые думают что они крутые гэнгста рэперы советую почитать это интервью ))

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 04:21
  #28 (ПС)
Zaimel ya tut odin mixtapechik/bootleg "Nicky Scarfo Presents Prophet Posse Vol.2 (Unreleased)", tam ochen zhestokaya pesenka est: "The Only Way to Roll" feat. Pastor Troy, Skinny Pimp, Koopsta Knicca i Mc Mack Voobzhe normalniy takoy bootleg

HELL YEAH
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 14:00
  #29 (ПС)
А у кого есть альбом M-Child - Gon' Madd??? Хочу послушать! Прикалывает мне этот чёрт! Правдо я его слышал только в HCP и то очень мало! Но бля читает он пиздато!

HELL YEAH
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 14:08
  #30 (ПС)
Кстати старый когда Кази были на HCP там были MC Mack, Scan Man и K-Rock! Если я ошибаюсь то поправти меня и кто на даный момент входит в клан?

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 18:39
  #31 (ПС)
Tha Killah, ya chestno govorya ne znayu, hren ih tam poymi kto-gde- oni i sami navernoe uzhe ne mogut razobratsya

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 21:42
  #32 (ПС)
Vot ya tochno znayu, chto Kami Kazi Inc. bil projectom Mc Mack i Scanman, hotya tam feats. do hrena bilo... a vot chto MC Mack govorit: You can catch us on the volume 3. Me, Scan and K-Roc. We was the original Killa Klan and then they put Project Pat in and K-Roc did a separate thang.

HELL YEAH
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 22:12
  #33 (ПС)
А у тебя есть M-Child а то нигде найти не могу!

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 22:21
  #34 (ПС)
Net, seychas nichego net.....

HELL YEAH
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 22:29
  #35 (ПС)
А вобще слышал его сольник? Пиздатый или как?

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 16 января 2006, 23:49
  #36 (ПС)
"God Madd" mne kak-to voobzhe ne ponravilsya.....

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 17 января 2006, 02:36
  #37 (ПС)
Seychas slushayu Sir Chip Presents The Lottery Diamonds N Da Ruff, nu i vam skazhu i hrenoten, voobzhe prosto pizdez , Landlord i osobenno slow jam J.Dizzle dermo polnoe... Nu, tracks s K-Rock ezhe nichego tak uptempo-m-town-underground stuff, NO ostalnoe

Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 января 2006, 00:48
  #38 (ПС)
на днях слушал альбом MVP & Monsta Click - c.l.o.u.t. - 1995, кто слышал, как вам?
это кстати тоже считается классическим м-тауном.

и вот еще альбом хипнотайзовский Ciminal Mafia - Crucificaion, он у них один? стоит слушать?

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 января 2006, 01:16
  #39 (ПС)
MVP & Monsta Click - c.l.o.u.t.

Da, neplohoy albomchik, osobenno feat. tracks s Indo G. i Skinny Pimp .... No cover konechno ubivaet

Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 января 2006, 04:37
  #40 (ПС)
ты знаешь, меня вобще многокаверов из этой серии убивают))) но по дерьмовости каверов три буквы G, морда и пирамида несомненно чемпионы))

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 01:48
  #41 (ПС)
Vot seychas slushayu bootleg C-9 "Lyrical Legend". C-9 ranshe tusoval snachala s Al Kapone (s 1994), a potom s Tommy Wright III. Na etom bootlege sobrani ego appearances na
Alcatraz Ridaz i bolee pozdnie s Street Smart Records plus neskolko screwed verses..... Nu, kto albomi vishenazvannih labelov slishal, tot ego i tak znaet- eto tot, kotoriy doubletime ili dazhe tripletime inogda chitaet ezhe bistree chem K-Rock

aka Rolexx Troy
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 01:55
  #42 (ПС)
DD, а какие у Al Kapone ваще альбомы есть ?

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 02:03
  #43 (ПС)
Takkss screwed verses slushat ya ne stal, hotya tolko na nih mozhno text razobrat, a to slishkom bistro on rubit

Seychas vzayslya za unreleased track Wylecat
eto beliy paren iz M-Towna, bil na labele Secret Service Entertainment, na kotorom krome nego tam tolko bil T-Rock. V 2002 hoteli vipuskat albom, no poboyalis drugogo konkurrenzii Lil Wyte.... Voobzhem verses T-Rock rasprodali, a alboma tak i ne vipustili, a zrya neplohoy parnishka, chitaet bistrennko, no ne tak bistro, kak C-9, to est skoree doubletime (na odnom tracke, na drugih pochti normalno)chem tripletime On pohozh latino kakoy-to chtol, na "El Gato Blanco" chitaet spanglish.., hotya na foto u nego golubie ili zelenie glaza i chitaet on na ispanskom s amerikanskom aczentom po-moemu, tak naverno baluetsya

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 02:10
  #44 (ПС)
CrunkmanXXX, puhhh slozhnovato, ya sam tolkom ne poymu chto mixtape, chto albom, no vot prosto releasi, kotorie ya znayu/kotorie u menya bili/est

Memphis Drama 1-3

Da Resurrection

Goin All Out

Taylor Boyz and Al Kapone "Al Katraz Ridaz" Vol.2 (Vol.1 ne slishal)

They Dykin

Sinista Funk

I kak tam ezhe albom s Mr.Sche voobzhem ne ponyu i po-moemu ezhe s E-40 chto-to u nego bilo...

aka Rolexx Troy
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 02:13
  #45 (ПС)
Ага, попробую поискать......просто мне Tha Killah подкинул трек Get Crunk Get Buck, ниче так... Он с МАфией тусует или нет ?

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 02:17
  #46 (ПС)
Ne znayu naschet mafii, po-moemu oni drug druga nedolublivayut..., hotya ih hren tam poymi v Memphis...

aka Rolexx Troy
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 02:20
  #47 (ПС)
Хел Йе

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 02:23
  #48 (ПС)
Da, kstati, Crunkman, horosho,chto mne pro Al Kapone napomnil, ya seychas noviy mixtape "Whoop Tha Trick" slushayu, a to u Wylecata, tolko zhalkih 4 tracka Normalno, kstati nachinaetsya Kapone "Whoop that trick whooooop that trick!!!"

aka Rolexx Troy
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 02:37
  #49 (ПС)
ээээ...э....его микстэйп кароче слушаешь....

активный пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 5 февраля 2006, 02:41
  #50 (ПС)
Esli bi ne Dj Trick etot mudila sovershenno bez chuvstva ritma, horoshiy bil bi tape "Lets Go" horoshiy track s Lil Flippa i freestyle na "Gimme That Pussy" beat "My Props" tozhe horosh, seychas slushayu "My Flow, My Hustle" na "Dreams"-beat i backspins Dj Trick suck!!!

Страница 2 из 14: 12345678912 Последняя »
Ответ
Тэги темы: Memphis Rap, Tommy Wright III