битмейкер с франции - Azaia - Re-Animations (2014)
1. OFF (Input) 01:10
2. Re-Animators feat Dirt Platoon 02:27
3. City's Flesh feat John Robinson 03:40
4. Brain Damages feat Fel Sweetenberg 04:19
5. The A Game feat Wildelux 04:42
6. Lifecheck / 2099 feat Skanks (of Bankai Fam) 06:25
7. Frankenine feat Nine 03:34
8. No Cure feat Reks & Ecorce 02:41
9. The Underdog feat Finale 04:52
10. Stick Up feat The Federation 04:59
11. HH73 feat Kaimbr 03:21
12. Sacrifice feat Phase One 04:03
13. Man VS Machine feat Street Smartz 01:59
14. Heaven On A 45 feat Blu 03:57
15. ON (Output) 01:33 http://rusfolder.com/40649531
In the laboratory, a ceiling of a hallway full of neon’s lines, many great samplers machines on walls, the lights reflects on a bed, with a dead body layin’ on, plugged by RCA cables to a Roger Lynn/Akai MPC 60. The patient presented several symptoms: eardrums burst, brain damaged, blurred vision, audio coma caused by exposure to bad frequencies.
Like a hip hop version of Dr. Frankenstein, Azaia operates the brain directly, set the heart's BPM up and push the machine’s triggers frantically to get several spasms, the Re-Animation begins….
“Re-Animations” is the debut album of AZAIA, a real “solo producer album”, as Pete Rock “Soul Survivor” or DJ Spinna “Sonic Smash”. This LP brings a modern approach to the 90′;;;;;s Boom Bap by refusing to reproduce it.
Lyrics are provided by several generations of the US underground like Reks, Nine, Street Smartz, John Robinson, Skanks (of Bankai Fam), Wildelux, Dirt Platoon, Kaimbr, Phase one, Blu, and also from South Africa with group The Federation….
Azaia, Marvel Records artist, producer/remixer, got growing appearances on many soon to be classics albums.
He’s also member of Jupiter A.K.A, a producer group along with Kyo Itachi & Astronote.
For his debut album he shows mystical & phat productions skills, all plastered by a central concept and scratches injections, a trade mark on every Marvel Records releases as the incredible front cover painted by Melki.