Показать сообщение отдельно
SAOPP
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 29 августа 2008, 10:43
Домашняя страница LastFm Отправить сообщение для SAOPP с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение через twitter для SAOPP
  #1477 (ПС)
-
what’s poppin soldiers, i know it’s been a minute but i’ve been knockin out recordings left and right for various things.. so for a brief break down here it is.. finished mixing my solo album and inked a deal with duckdown records; which is a indie label that is hip hop based.. we’re all excited to finally get this going finally as we’ve been putting in a lot of work for it.. it’s not a cypress album so if your expecting it to be like that i’m sorry.. but see that is what cypress is for but i will get back to that… anyway, the release date for ’smoke-n-mirrors’ will be in the month of january and the exact date will be posted here… prior to this album we’ve released a mixtape on my boy young de from tangled thoughts… he’s up and coming and spit hot verses and writes very good songs and you will hear more from him as we are working on his album project as well… the mixtape he’s got out there now is “audio hustlas volume 1″ presented by dj ske and myself… i produced some of the joints on that record and we hope you like them or will like them if you haven’t heard them yet.. you cn get info on myspace in regards to this and all the projects we have… now with cypress, we’ve recorded 20 songs so far and we’re gonna continue to record till we feel we’ve done enough good shit to choose from… the beats muggs gave us for this album are fucking fire… you will see this in time.. i won’t get into tracks from other producers because i don’t want to jinx it.. never talk about it till its done as far as that goes… but the album so far is definitely bangin… recently i started the 420room and i know some of you are familiar with it and some are not but check it out when you can www.420room.com now i know bobo and i use to write soldier stories for y’all back in the days and that was really the first blogs and artist have done on their sites.. i’d like to think we were a head of the game in that regard but since then we haven’t done any of that on this site or the new cypress hill site; but i’ve come up with something to make up for that lost time.. b real tv via youtube.com we’ve just started posting the videos there documenting are days in the studio and whatever else comes up.. like shows, music videos, so on and so forth.. like i said, we’ve just started and some of this shit will need editing but be patient and i promise you won’t regret it… thanks for you support and love always and don’t forget LA Halloween and NYC halloween coming up.. GO BUY YOU FUCKIN TICKETS!!!!! LOL please spread the word… 1
B-Real.