Hip-Hop.Ru - Центральный сайт о Хип Хоп культуре в Рунете

Rap, MCing (зарубежный)
  Hip-Hop.Ru Форум Пользователи Социальные группы Сообщения за день Баня Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны
новый пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 29 августа 2008, 10:07
  #1476 (ПС)
-Цитата от sickdog Посмотреть сообщение
пиздатый микстеип, 99% СА олд анд нью, всем рекомендую. нарезать на болванку и в машину или в ипот

http://soulassassins.com/?p=2962#comment-6274
Спасибо братуха ! а я что то его пропустил, ща качаю.

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 29 августа 2008, 11:43
Домашняя страница LastFm Отправить сообщение для SAOPP с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение через twitter для SAOPP
  #1477 (ПС)
-
what’s poppin soldiers, i know it’s been a minute but i’ve been knockin out recordings left and right for various things.. so for a brief break down here it is.. finished mixing my solo album and inked a deal with duckdown records; which is a indie label that is hip hop based.. we’re all excited to finally get this going finally as we’ve been putting in a lot of work for it.. it’s not a cypress album so if your expecting it to be like that i’m sorry.. but see that is what cypress is for but i will get back to that… anyway, the release date for ’smoke-n-mirrors’ will be in the month of january and the exact date will be posted here… prior to this album we’ve released a mixtape on my boy young de from tangled thoughts… he’s up and coming and spit hot verses and writes very good songs and you will hear more from him as we are working on his album project as well… the mixtape he’s got out there now is “audio hustlas volume 1″ presented by dj ske and myself… i produced some of the joints on that record and we hope you like them or will like them if you haven’t heard them yet.. you cn get info on myspace in regards to this and all the projects we have… now with cypress, we’ve recorded 20 songs so far and we’re gonna continue to record till we feel we’ve done enough good shit to choose from… the beats muggs gave us for this album are fucking fire… you will see this in time.. i won’t get into tracks from other producers because i don’t want to jinx it.. never talk about it till its done as far as that goes… but the album so far is definitely bangin… recently i started the 420room and i know some of you are familiar with it and some are not but check it out when you can www.420room.com now i know bobo and i use to write soldier stories for y’all back in the days and that was really the first blogs and artist have done on their sites.. i’d like to think we were a head of the game in that regard but since then we haven’t done any of that on this site or the new cypress hill site; but i’ve come up with something to make up for that lost time.. b real tv via youtube.com we’ve just started posting the videos there documenting are days in the studio and whatever else comes up.. like shows, music videos, so on and so forth.. like i said, we’ve just started and some of this shit will need editing but be patient and i promise you won’t regret it… thanks for you support and love always and don’t forget LA Halloween and NYC halloween coming up.. GO BUY YOU FUCKIN TICKETS!!!!! LOL please spread the word… 1
B-Real.

Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 29 августа 2008, 16:12
ВКонтакте Live Journal LastFm Отправить сообщение через twitter для Krina
  #1478 (ПС)
As part of Cypress Hill, rapper Sen Dog has solidified a place in hip-hop music history. So one can only imagine the pressure and apprehension in going solo after over ten years as part of a group. Well, think again, because Sen Dog is quite confident in his new venture and forthcoming CD Diary of a Mad Dog.

Sixshot spoke with him about going solo, his heart attack, being picky with producers, the changes in Cuba, the state of Cypress Hill, and more.

Sixshot.com: How are you handling this new venture as a solo artist?

Sen Dog: It feels good to be able to accomplish a solo record in my career. I'm not known for solo records or anything like that. I know I have fun doing shows and solo stuff and this is like a neat chapter of my career.

Sixshot.com: Did you always want to go solo?

Sen Dog: I stated thinking about it 2 years ago when there was downtime with Cypress [Hill]. So I felt like I could be more productive. I had an opportunity and jumped on it. I think this is the first of my solo records. I plan to do more.

Sixshot.com: As part of Cypress Hill you made a name for yourself. So did you want to go for a totally differ ent sound to avoid comparison?

Sen Dog: Well it wasn't a concern to me. Of course when you make your own music you want to make sure it sounds nothing like the group where you come from. I know that could never happen because I know there's a certain type of recipe that goes into making those types of songs. This is its own comparison. So I wasn't concerned about sounding like Cypress [Hill] cause how I make my own solo songs—it has its own identity.

Sixshot.com: As part of a group you can't say all you want to say since you must inevitably compromise on certain things. So what are you looking forward to saying that you couldn't before?

Sen Dog: There's no like—I want to be the next bad a** artist or whatever. When we first started recording this record I wasn't really doing anything. Cypress was in the middle of changing management and labels and what-not and everything. There wasn't a lot going on with Cypress—no shows or anything. I was approached by my manager and he runs his own label. He said, "Why don't you give me a record?" I said, "Alright, f*** it," and we made it. Some things happened and while making the album I had what they call a light heart attack, which ended me up in the hospital. I recovered from that and went back into the record. It was definitely a little bit more of a spiritual vibe to some songs. After that I don't really have an expectation for this album. If people dig it and like it—it could be ten to a hundred—I'll be happy.

Sixshot.com: So there was no particular side of yourself you wanted to show people?

Sen Dog: Yes, that I like to make songs and have a good time performing them on stage. I understand the question but there's no ulterior motive. I'm just doing this cause I like recoding hip-hop and sharing it with people.

Sixshot.com: When did the heart attack happen?

Sen Dog: Well it was little over a year ago on July 3rd that I went in for chest pain and stuff like that. They told me that it wasn't chest pain, it was a slight heart attack but it was painful. I was in there for a while. I went through a procedure. I had to change the way I eat, exercise, and everything that goes with it. I wasn't really taking care of myself or doing anything to the fullest and it eventually caught up with me. Now I definitely eat right and work out everyday. I stay away from drinking a lot and all that s*** and everything that goes with that.

Sixshot.com: I read that with this album you were picky with your producer.

Sen Dog: This is the first that I heard about that.

Sixshot.com: In an interview on Latinrapper.com you said your produce felt you were very picky.

Sen Dog: Well I wanted to work with guys that are really good producers and haven't had that big break yet, but I dig their work. For that reason I wanted to get the best out of people. So I went through a few dozen CD's to find tracks and what-not. Working with B-Real in the studio—he always had a tricky formula for making his songs and the quality of beats he gets. So I guess it rubbed off from there and I applied that to my own album. It comes from hanging with the best do their thing—you learn from them.

Sixshot.com: Is there any Spanish rapping on this album?

Sen Dog: Yeah, there are a couple songs in there and there's a good inspirational track called "Stand Up." It's one of those moments when I felt like people were saying the right thing or whatever and that's one of those songs.

Sixshot.com: Have you followed the changes occurring in Cuba?

Sen Dog: Yes, I have followed just the small changes that we have seen go down recently. One of them is that any citizen in Cuba can have a cell phone. That was not allowed up until recently—and also being able to go in stores and restaurants to purchase goods for your family. Before you could not do that. Even though those are small changes—but really it means a great deal if you look at it under a microscope. How can you have a third world nation 90 miles from the U.S? It's absurd and I think these small changes in my opinion are gonna give way to even more democracy in Cuba down the line. More changes will occur and you'll see Cuba open up even more.

Sixshot.com: I know you have family down there but that you haven't seen them. Have you been able to travel down there recently?

Sen Dog: No, not yet, I haven't gone back since I left. There was always a big question mark about going there but I understand a lot of people are traveling there nowadays. I haven't gone back. So I haven't seen a lot of my people in a very long time. I have cousins that tour around the world. I'm most likely to see them in Europe than Cuba but I definitely do plan and want to go visit. I have a lot of my family there that I don't even know about so it's high on my agenda.

Sixshot.com: What's the state of Cypress Hill?

Sen Dog: Cypress is recording songs. We have 25 songs now and we'll do 10 or 15 more and call it a record. There's definitely label interest so we will talk to people and see what we can do. I can honestly say the new s*** is wide open and fun. We are gonna go in the studio and just record good songs. If it feels good to the band; it will feel good to the fans.

Sixshot.com: With such accomplishments is there no longer pressure or a sense of obligation to reach the mainstream youth market?

Sen Dog: I think that we do it for both reasons. Of course we do it because we solidified the name and travel around the world to sold out shows, but we want to get better with every record and reach the new audience that's there now. Our last record was 4 years ago. So it's important to us to make music that's still relevant and kids can still have something in common with. The longevity is a plus. At this point being a productive part of music society and contributing good music is still highly important to us.

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 29 августа 2008, 19:32
Домашняя страница LastFm Отправить сообщение для SAOPP с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение через twitter для SAOPP
  #1479 (ПС)
Блять, жаль, что миксом идёт и без cue sheet, так бы только из-за полной Drama'ы слил бы, да и может быть здесь 9mm полная с вёрсом Би? А так всё слышал с микса, ну фпизду, до релиза уже осталось совсем ничего, правда пока приедит

Добавлено через 18 минут
DJ_Muggs_and_Planet_Asia-Pain_Language-Clean_Advance-2008
Код:
ARTIST: DJ Muggs & Planet Asia
ALBUM: Pain Language
SOURCE: CDDA

RIP DATE: 8/29/2008TOTAL TRACKS: 16PLAYTIME: 00:50:49
STREET DATE: ??/??/2008

RLS TYPE: Album
BITRATE: 187kbpsGENRE: Hip-Hop
CBR/VBR?: VBRLABEL: Unknown
SIZE: 66.34 MBRIPPER: Team CR 2007

ARTIST LOCATION->Lost Angels,CA<-ARTIST LOCATION 

URL->http://www.myspace.com/djmuggs<-URL 

RELEASE NOTES

sorry for that lateness on this, its clean but betta than nothing rage
brought you the promo we bring you the advance whos droppin the
retail?? CA-ALL-DAY

shots to FTD....

TRACKLIST

1. Sleeper Cell3:47
2. Pain Language3:07
3. Smoke1:43
4. 9mm Feat. B-Real3:56
5. That's What It Is2:57
6. Black Mask Men3:33
7. Lions In The Forest Feat. B-Real3:43
8. Death Frees Every Soul Feat. Sick Jacken3:42
9. All Hail The King4:01
10. Black Angels Feat. Killah Priest, Cynic & Scratch2:55
11. Language1:57
12. Drama3:27
13. Deadly Blades Feat. Prodigal Sunn & Tri State2:53
14. Hashashins Feat. Turban & Chace Infinite3:10
15. Shadows Of Hell2:35
16. Triple Threat Feat. Gza & Chace Infinite3:23
Код:
http://rapidshare.com/files/141068187/DJ_Muggs_and_Planet_Asia-Pain_Language-Clean_Advance-2008-CR.tar
http://uploaded.to/?id=ko0bin
Поправьте только теги ребят артиста на vs. или подождите я перелью с правильными...

Последний раз редактировалось SAOPP, 29 августа 2008 в 19:50. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Boss' Life
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 29 августа 2008, 19:50
LastFm
  #1480 (ПС)
Можно прослушать телегу от Би с грядущего сольного альбома:

http://raptalk.net/website/component/option,com_musicbox...60/id,263/

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 29 августа 2008, 19:59
  #1481 (ПС)
Спасибо Касп, очень занятно... "It's not a Cypress, so i'am sorry", Куик по моему здесь на проджакшене, хотя могу ошибаться, но очень похоже. В общем не будем загадывать, кстати чей, вёрс гостевой я не узнал, качество страдает потока...

И я это не могу назвать гангслингер щит - хотя не далеко... но как я уже сказал выше... вернее Би сказал.

Добавлено через 48 минут
DJ Muggs vs. Planet Asia - Pain Language (Clean) (2008) (Поправленный теги)

Код:
01 Sleeper Cell
02 Pain Language
03 Smoke
04 9mm ft. B-Real
05 That's What It Is
06 Black Mask Men
07 Lions In The Forest ft. B-Real
08 Death Frees Every Soul ft. Sick Jacken
09 All Hail The King
10 Black Angels ft. Killah Priest, Cynic & Scratch
11 Language
12 Drama
13 Deadly Blades ft. Prodigal Sunn & Tri State
14 Hashashins ft. Turban & Chace Infinite
15 Shadows Of Hell
16 Triple Threat ft. GZA & Chace Infinite
Код:
http://rapidshare.com/files/141089458/DJ_Muggs_vs._Planet_Asia_-_Pain_Language__Clean___2008_.rar

Последний раз редактировалось SAOPP, 29 августа 2008 в 20:47. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
новый пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 29 августа 2008, 21:05
Домашняя страница
  #1482 (ПС)

новый пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 08:53
  #1483 (ПС)
Sen Dog - Diary Of A Mad Dog (2008)

http://rapidshare.com/files/141128172/Sen_Dog-_-Sen_Dog-2008.zip.html

Братцы! и перезалейте кто нить на айпапку или мегу плз.

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 09:03
  #1484 (ПС)
Пёс, всё же мэдмэн не просто базарил вроде, отписал вчера ему приватом, о тут же высрал соло Сена. Я правда пока не смотрел, что там внутри, но знакомиться нужно.

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 09:23
  #1485 (ПС)
Кстати, вот такой ширт отправляют каждому если преордер вместе с диском, с субнойза.

Фотографии:
(80.6 Кбайт / 126 просм.)

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 09:24
  #1486 (ПС)
И кстати, в таком последнее время лазит Бэ Риальный, особенно видно на Бэ ТэВэ.

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 11:28
Домашняя страница Отправить сообщение для sickdog с помощью MSN
  #1487 (ПС)
blyat... и хули у меня деньги кончились? блияяя....

качаю...

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 12:04
  #1488 (ПС)
В 9mm на клин релизе нету вёрса от Би, каким хуем СОЛО видил, что он его записывал я не знаю, я его сегодня при возможности обматюкаю блять, за ебучие сюрпризы, обещали одно блять, в итоге то что и было, "вонананей вонанананей" и ничего более.

Тут старый пердилла подал голосом вариант, что возможно он будет на ремиксе, но блять какой нахуй? Разве что, на сингле, ещё каком-нить. Ну а то, что не клин релиз будет с вёрсом - в этом я сомневаюсь.

Black Mask Men -

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 12:23
  #1489 (ПС)
Заметил, что у Сенособаки есть два ранее изданных трека в релизе, Что Что с Рейс Бросов а вернее с Фэт Джонтов с Меллоу, и дорожка Сико, 2007 года. Но на Субурбане в трек листе есть Сико, т.е. 15 треков, но нет Что Что. В общем

Фотографии:
(30.6 Кбайт / 110 просм.)

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 12:28
  #1490 (ПС)
Muggs On “Vs Series”: Pain Language

I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 12:37
  #1491 (ПС)
Слушаю Сена, хз я наверно старею, но мне равиться что я слышу, уже 5ый трек всё пиздато кроме 1ого. сен в стиле сена, несложные биты и незамароченые текста, просто и прямо. мне кажеться что альбом будет весь хорош , но ещё осталось 11 треков послушать.

Добавлено через 4 минуты
БЛЯТЬ ЭТО МЯСО Sen Dog Backin' Up My Gang

Последний раз редактировалось sickdog, 30 августа 2008 в 12:41. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 12:42
  #1492 (ПС)
Ну по крайней мере два ранее изданных трэка хороши, а там посмотрим, бегин...

Добавлено через 7 минут
Что могу касательно Языка Боли. Это отменный релиз, бриллиантовый выбор как уже сказали ПА и Грандмастер. После отмечу треки особо, а щас просто рад этому. Надеюсь, что вёрсус серия продолжится и следующим персонажем станет кто-то один из этих: Everlast или Evidence

Последний раз редактировалось SAOPP, 30 августа 2008 в 12:50. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 12:55
  #1493 (ПС)
сендог пиздат , жалко он раьше невышел,я бы под это круизил . Сен молодец, диск возьму как только так сразу.

паин лангуидж некачаю, нехочу, непереношу азию, но потом заценю когда буду готов.

а если фантазировать про ещё один ВС то ЕВИДЕНЦ это былобы ахуенно, еверласт здаёт по полной этому персонажу.

а так говорите что хотите но следующий вс это ПСП. имхо.

сендогъ What You Wanna Do
SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 13:07
  #1494 (ПС)
Ну будем считать что вёрсус Джекен и Некро

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 13:55
  #1495 (ПС)
Sen Dog - Diary Of A Mad Dog (2008)
Код:
01 Fumble
02 Capo
03 Biggy Bang
04 Hard In The Paint
05 Graceful
06 Jugger
07 What What
08 Backin' Up My Gang
09 Don't Sleep On The Streets
10 The Sicko
11 International
12 Let's Roll
13 What You Wanna Do
14 Hood Rat Love
15 Stand Up
16 Curtain Call
Код:
As co-emcee of the seminal rap group Cypress Hill, this rap frontiersman formed an integral part of an evolution, with the likes of Public Enemy, Beastie Boys and Run-DMC, rising up to blur the lines of musical division. Broadening the genre, they welcomed a vast cross-section of society to enjoy the wealth of aural wonders, always encouraging open-mindedness. Stamp in hand; this Latin linguist burned his rap across the cultural map!

Constantly on the prowl, Cuban-born Senen Reyes, aka SEN DOG, has survived in the hip-hop world for nearly two decades and had enjoyed Top 10 singles (“How Could I Just Kill a Man”, “Insane In The Brain” and “Rock Superstar”), #1 albums on the Billboard Charts (Black Sunday) and countless platinum and gold plaques (over 17 million albums sold worldwide). He was also one of the first Latino hip-hop superstars and instrumental in helping to break down the door for Latin hip-hop. He is still breaking the barriers with extensive projects outside the Hill as well, such as the rocking SX-10 and sibling rap duo Reyes Brothers.

Nearly two decades in the making… the Dog has broken out of the cage for a singular attack on hip-hop’s jugular! Drawing from a treasure-trove of personal and professional experiences – the good, bad and ugly of it all – Sen Dog’s bark is louder than ever on his debut solo album - Diary of a Mad Dog.

“When I first came up with that title, I was going through some things in my personal life and it was really chaotic,” Sen Dog shares of life-changing inspirations, which included a heart attack, “Where I was mentally and spiritually in life was really dramatic. There were things just out of control and I couldn’t fight it any longer.”

Taking matters of money, faith and family to the music, Sen Dog set out to unleash personal dramas in a no-holds-barred symposium of introspection and external experiences. Therapeutic for the rabid emcee, but totally accessible to a ravenous audience eager for solid Sen Dog assault.

Diary of a Mad Dog marks an untethered opportunity for the Dog to again gnaw away at genre lines and conventionalism – on his own terms. Sen speaks of contrasts between projects -“We’ve done the whole dark, morbid thing. The rock n’ roll crossover; just a lot of things. I’m not going to have an agenda on this; I’m going to jam and record whatever is fun to me.”

Though joined by some of the brightest newcomers, and few iconic pals, Diary of a Mad Dog will not be an exercise in name-dropping. Sen Dog opted to carry the lyrical weight of his first full-throttle solo record. “I’m not coming out the pocket with superstar rap stars, or who’s hot now,” he states defiantly. “I’m basically going with the guys I hang around with.” A few of the Cali pals found on Diary of a Mad Dog include Tangled Thoughts, DJ Ace, and even his Cypress Hill partner B-Real.

Coloring outside the lines of any genre-specific formula, Sen Dog’s fangs have ravaged a plethora of musical styles and topical issues for this record. From gangsta raps of tracks like “Capo” to socio-political observations throughout “Biggy Bang”, plus the heavy-drive of “Hell and Back” and a groovy funk vibe carrying “Graceful”, the album encompasses a collage of visual imagery, tempo and subject matter. Kottonmouth Kings own Johnny Richter joins Sen Dog’s ferocious rhymes on “Don’t Sleep in the Streets” – a metaphorical title rife with vivid realisms and stark warnings for anyone “hustling” to make it in life.

“Me being in a rut, once having it all and then have nothing. That’s when you drop the ball and try to get it back and that’s how life is,” denoting the brutally honest track “Fumble” he adds, “I went out of my shell on that one, and it’s rap, it’s rock, techno, house. Everything in one song!”

The July 22nd, 2008 release of Diary of a Mad Dog also marks Sen Dog’s debut on California powerhouse of independent labels – Suburban Noize – also home of rap/metal hybrid Hed PE, punk rockers Unwritten Law, and the Royalty of Rip-Hop – Kottonmouth Kings. 
Код:
Part I: http://rapidshare.com/files/141256732/SD-DOAMD-2008.part1.rar 95,3 Mb
Part II: http://rapidshare.com/files/141259975/SD-DOAMD-2008.part2.rar 53,4 Mb

Фотографии:
(399.9 Кбайт / 104 просм.)

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 14:05
  #1496 (ПС)
Какой же охуенный вёрс Би во Львы В Лесу, кинг оф да джангл И трэк сам вышка просто ПА + Бэ + Маггз = Язык Боли

Бляяять, а какой же охуенный СА бит в конце трэка звучит....

новый пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 14:46
  #1497 (ПС)
неАписайтесь Атсчастья
да, оба альбома - отличный субботний подгон ! и оба альбома Ахуенны !

SoulAssassins.com
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 14:53
  #1498 (ПС)
Писаццо действительно стоит, ибо материалы достойные получились, теперь смело на стор!

новый пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 17:36
  #1499 (ПС)
кто послушал эвэрласта, у кого слух есть, напишите текст темы Friend..
надо очень, спасибо заранее

Всё
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 30 августа 2008, 20:04
  #1500 (ПС)
-Цитата от psyjaba Посмотреть сообщение
кто послушал эвэрласта, у кого слух есть, напишите текст темы Friend..
надо очень, спасибо заранее
There's a sickness in my soul
And I don't know but I been told it's incurable
There's a darkness in my heart, slowly tearin' me apart
It's unbearable
Drop of blood, a lake of tears
And baby after all these years your still beautiful
And I've been loved and I've been used
Cut wide open, scarred and bruised
I'm unbreakable

Flesh it heals I know
Hearts they never mend
Lover's come and go girl right now I need a friend

Walk for miles, talk for days
And I keep trying to change my ways
It's so difficult
You kick and scream
You curse and yell
Tell me I should go to hell
It's so typical
Touch my heart, feel my pain
Let me know i'm not insane
You're so merciful
Break your heart
I cheat, I lie
And honestly I don't know why i'm so pitiful

Flesh it heals I know
Hearts they never mend
Lover's come and go girl right now I need a friend...yeah

There's darkness in my heart, that's slowly tearin' me apart
It's unbearable...yeah

Flesh it heals I know
Hearts they never mend
Lovers come and go girl right now I need a friend..yeah

Right now I need a friend

Закрытая тема
Тэги темы: sick symphonies, sick jacken, sen dog, psycho realm, house of pain, funkdoobiest, dj muggs, cypress hill, b-real, soul assasins, sx-10